In 2016 we’re marking the first 20 years of Knowle West Media Centre. Over the next few months we’ll be holding a number of special events and exhibitions to celebrate everyone who has been part of the journey, reflect on what we’ve achieved together, and look forward to the next 20 years…
We’d love to hear your thoughts, memories and experiences of working with us. We’re pulling together a collection of reflections – ’20 Stories for 20 Years’ – and we’d love to include yours.
We’ve noted some short questions below if you’d like to use them, but feel free to write, sing, rap or respond in a different way entirely!
1. When did you first come to Knowle West Media Centre and what did you do?
2. How do you think KWMC has changed during the time you’ve known us?
3. Has KWMC made a difference to you? (If so, how?)
4. What other difference has KWMC made?
5. What are your favourite KWMC memories?
If you’d like to get involved, please send your responses to Rachel or drop in to KWMC. The collection will be available on our website and may also appear in print; responses may be edited slightly for length.
If you’d like more details about our plans for 2016 please get in touch. Keep an eye on this page for more details too.