As we move out of lockdowns, how can we create the shared spaces and experiences we need in order to connect and come together?
‘Come Together’ is an exciting new programme of public events, training, co-creation and commissions exploring these questions and more. It will take place from Summer – Autumn 2021.
The programme is designed to support artists and communities to: develop new skills in ‘hybrid’ arts practices (mixing digital and physical) and co-create new inclusive spaces / experiences for connection and coming together. The programme will explore:
– Inspiring examples of practices that mix digital and physical tools and methods
– The barriers and challenges we face in finding safe hybrid ways to come together
– What more inclusive hybrid tools, spaces and experiences could look like
– What we can make to come together differently and how we can share through hybrid means
These questions and more will be explored through:
– public talks and training workshops (Summer – Autumn 2021)
– four artist and two digital storyteller commissions (Summer – Autumn 2021)
– showcasing and sharing learning (Autumn 2021)
Read the full Project Outline