– Do you want to build a relationship with a group of new stakeholders but don’t know where to start?
– Would you like to learn more about the issues affecting your audiences?
– Are you keen to forge mutually beneficial connections with new communities?
For over 20 years we have been bringing people together to collaborate and learn from each other. Whether you’re new to the topic and practice of Engagement or you’re looking to expand your existing knowledge, we offer a range of training options to support you and your organisation.
We have previously worked with organisations ranging from University of Bristol and Taylor’s University (Kuala Lumpur) to the members of the European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL) and the National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE).
Our training options are listed below:
An interactive one-hour introduction to stakeholder engagement, which covers:
– KWMC’s approach to working with communities and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, developed over 20 years
– different approaches to engagement and time to reflect on the approaches that could work for you
This option can be delivered as a group activity, guest speaking slot or as a workshop at a conference.
Gather your team and your questions for a half-day or full day of discussion, reflection and action. You will learn more about a range of engagement approaches:
– identify the aims and audiences for your engagement activity and develop a strategy
– understand the different needs, interests and perspectives of community groups
– identify gaps in knowledge about your stakeholders and the issues that affect them
– reflect on what is already going well in your engagement activity and things that could be improved
– learn how to use KWMC’s Tips & Tricks for Engagement (and take a pack back to your organisation)
This bespoke package offers five two-hour sessions with an experienced member of the KWMC team, who will help you identify your strategic priorities and develop suitable and effective engagement activities. Acting as your critical friend, KWMC will support you to explore new ways of thinking.
Work with us to plan your own programme over a period of up to six months. This will include:
– An in-depth consultation to identify your needs
– Engagement: In Practice (full day workshop tailored to you and a pack of Tips & Tricks for Engagement)
– Engagement: Consultancy (five two-hour sessions)
– A reflection session to identify your next steps
VAT is not applicable. Travel costs may be added to the cost of your session, subject to location.
Not sure what you need? Call 0117 903 0444 and ask for Zoe or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org