The Head of IT is a new position within KWMC, created following an in depth review of the IT requirements of the organisation. The Head of IT is responsible for delivering functional, efficient and flexible IT services and resources that meet the needs of KWMC. This role combines management with practical hands-on work.
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £35,080 per annum
The role will:
– Work at senior manager level to create IT strategies across software, hardware services and networks which align with KWMC’s needs and budgets
– Work closely with managers and technical staff across departments to help with delivery of creative and other technology-based projects
– Lead and manage the IT team in providing reliable IT infrastructure, services and workflows, and provide support and training in these to staff and other users
– Take the lead in systems and network administration
– Line manage staff in the IT dept to ensure delivery and support of core IT services
– Maintain an environment where collaboration and communication are key to success
We understand that it’s hard to give you a full flavour of the job in a couple of sides of A4. If you would like to discuss the role and find out more about it, we would encourage you to email our independent consultant Oliver Humpage on email@example.com to arrange a more in-depth conversation.
Please email your Resume/CV and a covering letter by 5pm on Monday 15 March 2021.
Your cover letter needs to include two or three examples of your work that demonstrate what you could bring to the role. Please also tell us about an aspiration that drives the work you do.
Email your CV and covering letter to Gail Bevan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d be grateful if you could complete our Equalities Form. This form is completely anonymous but the information you provide helps us to determined we are reaching as wide an audience as possible.
All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as they come in. Remember, if you are interested in the job but are not sure that your background or experience ticks all the boxes, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Oliver to talk things through. So much of this role is about attitude – skills can be learnt.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 15 March 2021.
If you have any access needs that require you to submit your application in another format, please get in touch so we can help you find a suitable option. All applications will be assessed according to the same criteria and submitting in a different format will not affect your chances of being selected.
We particularly welcome and encourage applications from those currently underrepresented in the arts. We are committed to managing a fair and equitable recruitment process.
No recruitment agencies.