– Are you an experienced Creative Producer / Project Manager who thrives on delivering a best-in-class service to your clients? Are you looking for your next challenge?
– Are you currently working in an agency or Creative Services department and used to wearing multiple professional ‘hats’?
– Are you skilled in creative video and animation production, project management, account management and new business development?
– Are you the mastermind behind interpreting and developing the best creative briefs in town?
– Would you like to use your skills to help diversify the creative sectors and provide exciting and unique training opportunities for Bristol’s up and coming talent?
The Eight creative agency is based at Knowle West Media Centre and delivers cutting-edge video and animation services to a range of clients, including high-profile organisations, technology companies, well-known charity brands and academic institutions.
We are looking for someone who can bring their creative expertise and amazing client management skills to Eight. You’ll be passionate about understanding audiences and devising creative solutions that speak authentically to clients and meet their needs.
The ideal candidate should have agency experience, ideally as a creative producer or project manager, and understand video and animation production. This is a demanding and fast-paced role which will bring the rewards that come with working on a varied mix of projects!
We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, extremely well organised and can bring a calm presence to a fun and busy creative environment.
This role is initially offered on a short term three month contract.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please read the Eight Creative Producer Job Description & Person Specification, then send the following documents to Mena Fombo (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and suitable candidates will be invited for a video-call interview imminently.
Deadline: Monday 15th October 2018, 9am
Start date: Monday 21st October 2018, 10am