10 places are available on this course, which includes a free board. You can sign up now: contact email@example.com or speak to the team on 0117 903 0444.
Take part in a series of exciting weekly workshops, with themed activities for each session. You’ll get the chance to:
– experience skateboarding at Campus Pool and get tuition from skilled skaters (if needed)
– design and build your own laser cut skateboard with KWMC: The Factory
– develop photography skills and take part in skating photoshoot at Campus Pool, working with professional photographers
– showcase your boards and photos at an exhibition and celebration event – families and friends can be invited
– be supported to complete an Arts Award.
We’re looking for people who are:
– interested in any of the following; photography, design, illustration, technology (including laser cutting) or skateboarding
– open to trying new things
– able to commit to the full course
We welcome anyone who is female or who identifies as female.
Attend an introduction session from 5-6.30pm on Wednesday 28th September, where there will be free pizza!
Key dates are: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th October; 2nd, 9th, 16th November (all Wednesday evenings).
Creative sessions take place at Knowle West Media Centre, Leinster Avenue, Bristol, BS4 1NL.
Skate sessions take place at The Campus Pool, Whitchurch Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol, BS13 7RW.
Creative Technology sessions take place at KWMC The Factory, Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Broadway, Bristol BS4 1ET
We can meet each week at KWMC and our staff team will organise transport to the relevant venues. More information will be given to participants on the intro session.
10 places are available on this course, which includes a free board. Sign up now – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to the team on 0117 903 0444.